Friday, August 24, 2012

My mother left me this, and it's great!

Reviews: Fiskars 7861 Axe and Knife Sharpener

I'm a utilitarian kind of guy. I can handle dirty, torn coveralls. A cracked, scuffed hockey mask doesn't faze me. Heck, even if I get some pokes and scrapes while on the job, that comes with the territory.
But I absolutely demand the sharpest edges possible when I use a knife or an axe. There's no point (ha!) in doing a slicing or hacking job with a dull blade.

That's why I highly recommend the Fiskars 78616984 Axe and Knife Sharpener. With this useful tool, I can sharpen any blade I pick up in minutes, with an exact 30-degree angle (thanks to the patented ceramic wheel). Plus, the pop-up head (excuse me?) makes cleaning a breeze. It even has a built-in safety guard to protect one's hands.

It's kind of a bummer that the Fiskars 78616984 Axe and Knife Sharpener isn't available for gift-wrapping, because my pals Michael and Freddy would each love one as a surprise.

I never head off to camp without my Fiskars 78616984 Axe and Knife Sharpener!

No comments:

Post a Comment