Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I like it! Easy and quick to use!

Reviews: Fiskars 7861 Axe and Knife Sharpener

Everywhere i went to get my axes sharpened, they were telling me that it takes about a week to send them out for sharpening! I could not be without an axe that long, and can you imagine taking the axe in, waiting the week or so and then going back to get it, just so i could finish chopping a tree? Now when my axes get less than sharp, i run them back and forth in this sharpener or move the sharpener over the blade a few times, which can be a little awkward due to the narrow width of the plastic opening to the sharpening stones, but they get plenty sharp for the job. It is also a knife sharpener which is handy. Fiskars generally makes good products and i am very happy with this sharpener!

No comments:

Post a Comment